Thursday 2 January 2014

And Breathe.........

Firstly, a very happy New Year to you all. I'm keeping fingers crossed that all your dreams come true. I love each and every new year, as it's a magical time of new hopes, dreams and wonderings. I'm a real Pie-In-The-Sky type of person. I don't necessarily believe any of my thoughts will come to fruition...but I DO have a lot of fun dreaming up the plans behind them. This year (as is the case of many previous years, too!) it's all about beach huts, campervans and needlework shops. As the saying goes....."a girl can dream"!!
As for today's title, I have finished the last of 7 Happy Birthday Makes, since the beginning of December! How did I get to be so lucky as to have seven friends and relatives born in what has to be the busiest time of the year???? Anyway...here it is....


It came together quickly and easily (always a Billy Bonus!) and I'm pleased with the result. Now just to find some wrapping paper and that's me done til April.
Other than that, I have nothing exciting to share. I've been enjoying some lovely long walks (some VERY soggy ones too!) on the forest and along the beach with the dog and various friends and relations over the holidays, but as the days have whizzed past, it's now time to face the gritty truth that it's back to work on Monday....which means one thing....I have to love you and leave you and trundle off to a Staff Meeting. Yay.
xx

1 comment: