Wednesday 20 November 2013

Charity Begins At Home.......

A little while ago, you may remember I showed you a little pile of trimmings.


(I thought I'd be kind and refresh your memory!)
Well, that project was one that had been asked of me....a quilt to donate as a raffle prize, for a national charity. The project came together nicely over the last couple of weeks, and now looks like this.....


 
I do so love a pretty Tanya Wheelan print. Or two.
 
For the back and binding, I went a little dotty..........
 
 
It would appear that I also love a polka dot. Or two. Too.
But what I really love, is that something that started so simply, here at home, with a little bit of time, knowledge and skill, is now on it's way to help others that do so much in helping people at bad times in their lives, and will hopefully bring a little happiness to whoever buys the winning ticket................
Now that this particular project has been completed, stand by your beds.....Christmas Projects here I come!!
Must dash now.....running late. For everything. Again. xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, don't mention the 'C' word! Lovely quilt btw - TW great choice. Jxo

    ReplyDelete