Thursday 11 September 2014

School-Holiday-Itis......

Am I the only one suffering from this?? I just can't seem to get myself together. Procrastination, though always one of my fortes, has now taken on Olympic Proportions. It's not as though I've not got LOTS I want to be getting on with.....I have. And I REALLY want to do them.......but because there are other things I SHOULD be doing that I DON'T want to be doing, that should be done first, everything has sort of ground to a halt. Well...not sort of......it's well and truly ground. And I can only put it down to being in a major sulk, due to the end of the Summer Holidays. All those lovely, endless days completely without agendas and timetables. It's not a weather thing-I'm not one for a lot of sunshine and heat...I actually prefer Autumn-it truly is a restricted time thing.
So. In an effort to move on a little, here I am, finger to keyboard, writing a little, to bring you up to speed.
In the Glorious Free-Time Holidays, The Husband and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary at the renowned Chewton Glen Hotel, and VERY nice it was too......


In the same said holidays, Daughter No.1 and I, FINALLY got round to celebrating her Happy Birthday, with some quality mother and daughter time. Equally nice.....




.....Afternoon Tea at The Secret Garden ( www.watersplash.co.uk then follow the link).

I got a quilt all finished for a friend's birthday.......




And now I've finished another blog post! Progress! Maybe I'm not in TOO much of a sulk after all!!
Thanks for popping by...see you soon. xx

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's a year already! Happy anniversary! And that's a sweet quilt! Jxo

    ReplyDelete