Thursday 4 October 2012

A Milestone....

I think I've had A Milestone! And it slipped me by, completely un-celebrated and un-bunting-ed, as I hadn't even noticed, until just now....
When you write blogs, you have to sign into your account. Well...I have to anyway. Maybe I'm unique? Maybe I'm on some Not-To-Be-Trusted-Without-Verification List? I'll never know, as A) I'm not brave enough to ask and B) I'm not daft enough to start another blog, with another site, to see if they demand the same.
Anyway, as I was saying, you sign into your account, and there in front of your eyes, are all the statistics for your blog. And yesterday's post was my 50th! Ta-Da! Drum roll. Etc. Surely that's A Milestone? And I hadn't realised, because I'd been tired yesterday, when I wrote my post, and hadn't made the connection that Milestone 50 came after Humdrum 49....Feeble. Just feeble. A wasted opportunity to break out the bunting....I'll pay better attention from now on.
So. This evening I'm being left to my own devices (quiet hooray) as The Partner is going on some Important Football Business, and THAT means I can use my sewing machine AT THE TABLE!!! (Loud HOORAY). And as serendipity would have it, just look at what the kind postman brought me....

....Creative Quilting's ( www.creativequilting.co.uk ) monthly package of charm squares! This month the collection is one from Tanya Whelan, and I absolutely love it! I can't tell you the name of the collection, as in a fit of tidying up, I got a bit over zealous, and threw away the little note that Creative Quilting always send with the fabric. However, if you use the link, you'll be able to find it.
Watch this space, to see what an evening alone can achieve with this prettiness. Bye for now. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment