Friday 26 October 2012

I'm So Excited!!!

I've just been for a test drive, and a Putting-Up-The-Roof lesson, and a Making-Up-The-Beds lesson on my friend Jane's campervan!!!!!
Glorious Jane (as she is to be known from here on in) has lent me her Beautiful Campervan for the Half-Term Hols!!!!! I have wanted a campervan since time began, so this is truly a dream come true.
So.....You won't be hearing from me next week, as The Partner, The Son and I shall be off. Travelling.
(I should mention at this point, that The Partner is less than keen, but, bless him, is trying to find his Spirit of Adventure, from wherever he left it last time. The Son has been kept in the dark, so he'll get a fabulous surprise. He knows that we're camping, but is presuming we're taking our tent. I can't wait to see his face, when he realises we have the much coveted camper!)
Now, I'll wish you all some lovely holidays, and I'll meet you back here in a week, with lots of stories about our latest adventures.
Glorious Jane....Thank You...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment