Friday 21 December 2012

Time For Immersion....

Right. Just time for a short blog. All presents have been sorted and dispatched to Father Christmas (am I the only one still calling him Father Christmas, and not Santa??) ready for him to deliver them late Monday night.
Just need to buy potatoes and custard for Tuesday. And dog food for Sunday (I shall run out by then, leading to a disgruntled George.). And that's me DONE!! Well....not QUITE....a few faces to be embroidered onto a throw, but that doesn't count, because I'm looking forward to doing those later, snuggled on the sofa, in front of the Entertainment System we call a TV.
And that's what I mean by Immersion. The dvds are stacked up, ready to go....in fact Nanny McPhee is loaded and ready to play......Must dash! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment