Wednesday 4 September 2013

Enforced Rest.......

(.....thought I'd give those of you who know me a little giggle!) For those of you out there, still to make my (dubious?) acquaintance, you should understand that there is NOTHING "enforced" about me resting. Other than the fact that A Medical Person has written it down officially that I must have 2 further weeks off work, to take things easy and not to carry anything for 6 weeks, you should know that "resting" is something I do particularly well.
Now, I was raised to not blow my own trumpet (much!), but I must admit to a fabulous talent in the Procrastination, Watch The World Go By and Sitting Quietly Departments. Seriously. I am probably Olympic Gold Medal Standard. Scarlett O'Hara's line that she'll "think about it tomorrow" rang a very early bell in my heart.....I was possibly 8 years old when I first watched "Gone With The Wind", and it has been one of my mantras ever since.
So. Here I am. Resting. Such hardship. (Actually, if truth be told, I COULD do without the very real, acute pain that appears to be living rather permanently in my pelvic area at the moment. Just saying.) And look what I'm getting done.......


......6 down, 105 still to go.......

Thanks for popping by. See you soon. xx

1 comment:

  1. Great that you are getting to indulge your 2nd favourite hobby! Hope the pain eases quickly! Jxo

    ReplyDelete