Sunday 22 September 2013

It's Been A While.....

......and I'm sorry about my lack of posts. Sadly, while I was recuperating from my operation, I had to say goodbye to my loyal companion of 11 years, George.......


He was absolutely fine one moment, and paralyzed in his hind quarters the next. As you can imagine, heartbreak put paid to my blogging mojo for a while.
Until today...... Meet Belle.....



Here she is on the journey home from our local RSPCA Centre....a very relaxed young lady! She is a 5 month old Lurcher, and as I type she's doing battle with an antler bone.....The start of a new relationship....and a lot of time-wasting cuddles while she settles in!
But, just in case you think that this has turned into a doggy-blog, let me assure you that I HAVE been doing SOME needlework...even though what I've been working on is secret and I can't really show you yet.....I can at least, show you these.....


Can you see them? They're pins from Clover, for those of us who like to press our seams open. Yay!! I have been using them on my last project, and I can THOROUGHLY recommend them.
Well, I'm really sorry, but I need to go and work on a few more cuddles now. Thanks for popping by.
See you soon. xx

3 comments:

  1. Aw so sorry to hear about George! I hope Belle settles in quickly and soon fills up the gap left behind. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle is gorgeous, but with a lot higher reach than George!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. George looked like he was a sweetie...It's so sad when they go but I am so happy you were able to find a new special someone to love.

    ReplyDelete