Sunday 18 August 2013

Three More Sleeps.......

......until I get married. There are probably 101 Things I Should Be Doing, but as we're having the lowest of the lowest key weddings in history, I'll show you some of my treats from last week's Festival of Quilts instead.........


These beautiful Liberty lawn pieces were just £1 each, and I simply couldn't resist. I have no idea what I'll do with them, but traditionally, I'll keep them for AGES, looking at them, stroking them occasionally, pop them away again...you get the picture....

These mellow scraps were a billy bargain too, at just 50p each.....and will probably be treated in much the same way as the Liberty prints.....


And then, just as I'd given myself a stern talking to, involving much pointing out that I don't need any more fabric, I walked past a stand selling Mini-Charms........


These squares are all from the same fabric collection, measure just 2.5", and are just TOO cute for their own good. Again, I have no thoughts as to what to do with them, but I defy anyone to resist their charm.....hardly my fault then, that a pack made it's way into my bag of goodies....

Well, that wraps up my spending spree at the FOQ. Quite restrained, wouldn't you agree? Of course, I haven't mentioned the fabulous new machines that I drooled over, longingly-but as I need a Lottery win in order to further those particular dreams, you've got off lightly!

Thanks for popping by, my last post in my present maiden state. Just think...the next time we meet I'll be a Mrs..........Oooo....Errrr! xx

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were getting married! How exciting! Would you mind emailing me your address K? I hope you have a truly fabulous day! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there missy! I want your address too ❤

    ReplyDelete