Thursday 6 September 2012

Almost there....

Still no photo of the latest quilt, I'm afraid. This is partly because it's not quite finished (just a bit of binding to hand finish), and partly because I'm not sure if I like it or not. I realise that when it IS finished, I WILL post a photo. Maybe even two. And that the posting of said photos won't actually change my view on it, but by not posting the photos yet, it's like I can make things ok!
And I'm not even really sure why I'm not sure about it! The size is ok for crib size......but could possibly be a fraction wider. The new wadding I've tried out is ok....but could possibly be a little less puffy. The colours are ok.....but could possibly zing a little better......You see? That's the problem! It's an Almost Quilt!!
Still I expect someone, somewhere will like it, so all will possibly end well. Watch this space!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment