Tuesday 16 October 2012

A Leap Of Faith....

(As that's the only type of leap I'm capable of these days!!) But that's exactly what this next WIP is going to be....
I found a few charm packs in my stash, and I'm not entirely sure how they got there, or why I'd bought them in the first place. I'd hazard a guess that they're linked to my innate laziness...I loathe cutting out pieces for a new project; these were ready cut....I don't believe my thought process will have gone much further than that.
So. What to do with them? And that's where the leap of faith comes in. I'm waiting on Nice Mr.Postman to bring me some more fabric, so that I can continue with my Half-Square-Triangle-Stars, but I'm not very good at sitting project-less, so why not just sew all the charm pack squares together, will-nilly, and see what happens? Gulp. (I suppose the very worst thing that could happen, is that I hate it, and the dogs get a new blanket for their basket. Hmmm.)


Well, there went nothing.....I wonder what it'll look like tomorrow??? We'll see.... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment