Tuesday 23 October 2012

A Little Bit Nervous......

I follow quite a few patchwork related blogs, and have always been a teensy bit envious of various swaps that others have been involved in.
For those of you less fluent in patchwork blogs (maybe other crafty blogs do them too?), swaps are organised and co-ordinated so that people are paired up, make whatever it is that has been agreed upon, and then...Ta-Da....swap their work. I think you get a little profile about your swap buddy, so that you can tailor your project a bit, to suit their personal taste, but as I've never done one, I'm only guessing at this from what I've read.
But all that is about to change. I have put my name forward on an Australian blog that I follow gemini-stitches.blogspot.com , to join a swap for Christmas table-runners, that she is thinking of organising. So now I'm just a little bit nervous.....
What if my work isn't up to scratch? What if I'm given a swap buddy and she hates my runner and only uses it for washing out the goldfish bowl? What if.....what if....what if.....
Watch this space. With my luck, I won't even be picked!
Thanks for popping by. See you soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment