Thursday 11 October 2012

Time Wasting??

Is it just me?? Or perhaps I don't really want you to answer that particular question!!!
It's just that I type away with this little muse of mine (I've never had one of those before!!) and then share it onto Facebook, so that it may reach my Loyal Fan. And that's where the trouble starts....
I think to myself, that I may as well have a quick look at who's out and about, while I'm there, so I start scrolling down.....
......Days later I can be found, still staring blearily at the screen. Well, perhaps "days" is a bit of an exaggeration. But not by much! Many of my Friends are involved with needlework, and post on my wall (such 21st century speak!) with links to shops, tutorials and fabric offers. And I'm just far too weak to resist a little click here, and a little click there....one thing leads to another, and time just snowballs away!
Perhaps this is my New Guilty Pleasure? The world over knows about my love (need?) of chocolate, so maybe that's becoming a bit old hat now? So.... I shall continue scrolling and clicking....but sshhh....I'm not telling anyone!
See you soon. Thanks for popping by. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment