Tuesday 4 December 2012

Brown Paper Packages......

....tied up with string..... (For those of you NOT brought up on The Sound Of Music, you won't have a CLUE what I'm talking about!) Well, these aren't quite brown paper and nor are they tied with string, but they ARE some of my favourite things at the moment...


I used a charm pack from creativequilting.co.uk (though I can't remember it's name) and made up 20 of these little packages. I saw the design somewhere and tweaked it just a fraction, and now all I have to do is add some borders, and before I know it, I'll have a quilt top. It will be small throw size, as I seem to be stuck in a bit of a rut....throw size seems to suit me. Anything bigger would result in a tussle with my sewing machine, and to be honest, I'm not entirely sure that I would win!
Anyway, hope you like the start of this particular quilt. See you soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment