Monday 31 December 2012

Say Goodbye To The Old Year.....

I'll start by wishing each and everyone of you a very Happy New Year....may all your hopes and dreams come true in 2013! Have you made any Resolutions? I tend not to...it's all I can do to get through my day-to-day, plate-spinning excitement, without adding any more pressure by promising to try stuff, that I'm unlikely to manage for more than three and a half minutes!
But. I'm going to try and get more organised (well...a BIT) and sort out more storage in our tiny home. And maybe decorate. And I'm giving us the whole year to achieve this (The Partner WILL be delighted!) so..............Watch this space!
Now, I've just a few photos to show you, that I couldn't before....



....front and back of Jack Russell Loving Daughter No1`s hottie. I used a pattern from www.janetclare.co.uk for the dog. I made a pink, flowery one for Pink Flower Loving Daughter No2, however, I simply wasn't brave enough to face her bedroom, in order to find it, for a photo shoot!
And then I made these, also for Daughters Nos 1 and 2. I shall leave you to work out, which one is for which daughter....









Obviously, the photos show front, back and lined inside of i-phone holders, that I found at www.fairyfacedesigns.blogspot.com . The tutorial was very easy to follow, and each holder took me just an hour to make.
And finally, just to finish with a flourish....I made a cake! Date and walnut. AND IT'S EDIBLE!!!



Happy New Year! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment