Monday 17 December 2012

The Elves Are On Strike....

...along with The Housework Fairies, which is why I haven't blogged for nearly a week-I've had to make some presents AND do the household chores. Well...not the hoovering, as that is temporarily The Partner's department.
And this is going to be a very dull blog (what's new??) as I can't even post photos of my present making efforts, in case their future owners happen to drop in for a peek.
However, I can now say, that I'm officially excited about Christmas! It was a long time coming this year....but I have now seen The Coke-Cola- Holidays-Are-Coming-Holidays-Are-Coming Advert, and that twinkly red lorry does it to me every time.! Hooray!! I can now break out The Christmas DVD's.....Polar Express, Sound of Music and Love Actually being my "Must-Sees". I wonder what your lists would include? Has anyone made a definitive list of what makes Compulsory Christmas Viewing? I think someone should get onto it!
But it won't be me......I've got to get back to my little present making factory.
See you soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment