Monday 3 December 2012

Back Into Routine

Hello! Yes, I've been dragged kicking and screaming (SLIGHT exaggeration as that would actually cause The Scar and me physical pain!) back into routine. So here I am....blogging again.
I went back to work today, after two and a half weeks off, post operation, so thought I'd better blog too. The problem with being off work and convalescing (putting aside my grievances with The Scar, and the Blind-Eye-Condition I developed towards The Partner's skills in the Hoovering Department....or lack thereof!) is that you lose all sense of proper time, and things slip a bit. Sorry!
Lots of nice things have been happening. There were a couple of proud moments when The Son announced he'd been shown how to cross-stitch at school by The Very Lovely Mrs Trant....and wanted to do some more.....


.....and I cleared my back log of Christmas Orders For Others, and have actually managed to make a start on making the presents that I shall be giving.
AND the cherry on the cake is that I receieved my runner from my Swap Partner! And I LOVE it! It's more of a centrepiece than a runner, but that's fine as it fits my table perfectly. Just look.....



...isn't it just gorgeous?? A lady called Mari (from ZewNice) made it for me, and sent it all the way from Norway! I couldn't be more delighted. Above is the front (obviously!) and below is the back....



.....lucky, LUCKY me!!
Thanks for popping by. See you soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment