Tuesday 11 December 2012

Note To Self.....

....NOT a good idea to catch local tummy bug shortly after tummy operation. OW flippin OW!! Still the good news is, that I WILL now be able to wear my black party dress to the Christmas Works Do! Every cloud and all that!!
Now for some piccies.....

This is my beautiful runner that Mari (ZewNice) sent me all the way from Norway, in the Christmas Runner Swap, now sitting in pride of place on my late Nan's sideboard....


....and if you knew what you were looking for, you'd just about spot the small snowman ornament that she sent me too. (Mari, that is, not Nan, bless her-even though I truly, truly believe that Heaven exists, I don't think they have access to Royal Mail!)
To save your eyesight, and to give Mr Snowman better justice, here's a close-up.....



...Isn't he just gorgeous? And Mari made him too! One talented lady!!

As for me, I've been busy too, and have finished the table runner that I showed you the start of, a few days ago.....



Here's a couple of close-ups of the front.....




And now for the back, which The Partner and Friend Jo prefer......



So, unbeknown to me, I've created a Reversible Runner! Who knew??

Right. That's me done for today. See you soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment