Wednesday 10 April 2013

A Little Bit of Stitchery.......

I'm pleased to be able to report that a little bit of stitchery has been going on! Hooray! Ten days of holidays, and I've managed to finish a birthday present....not that I can show you proof yet, as I'm not sure if the recipient peeks in here every now and then; you'll just have to trust me, and wait a few more days for visual evidence!!
And then there's this.....


........which in turn has resulted in this........



............which means there has been Sewing Machine Action!! And at this point I must thank a friend, Katie, for being The Football Taxi today, and giving me my sewing time, AND for then having The Son stay for tea, which gave me even MORE sewing time! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Unfortunately, I can't show you photos of this particular WIP either, as it too, is a future birthday present......
Thanks for popping by. Hope to see you again soon. xx

1 comment: