Saturday 1 June 2013

Bridgewater Reigns Again.....

Yay! My children love me, and have inherited my innate good taste! And if proof were needed.......


.......not one, but TWO replacement bowls for the one that lost it's usefulness on the kitchen floor, the other day, whilst in "The Care" of The Partner. As a surprise, The Children organised these lovelies which arrived today. They have been given to me with the Strict Proviso that The Partner not be allowed within 5 feet of them......a clause which I was happy to meet! Obviously, all that gorgeous bowlful-ness means that I'll have to be nice to The Children now......
In the vein of being nice, I've finished the buggy quilt for Daughter No.1 to give to her friend.....just in time......


In the end, I forgot to keep tally of the hours involved in the making of this....but I'm sure there were a LOT more than in a "Can-You-Just"!!
The Son thought he might get a mention, if he was helpful....so here he is trying to sneak a peak over the top of the quilt front......


...and the back.......

 
    And now I'm going off to indulge myself with a cup of tea and a browse through today's other arrival.........
 
                                                                                                                                                                     
Hope you all enjoy this lovely, sunny weekend. See you soon...................................................
 

2 comments:

  1. Sadly no sun here! Boo! Lovely wee quilt there K! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that was really sweet of the girls to do that for ya! lovely quilt, xx

    ReplyDelete