Tuesday 18 September 2012

Not Quite What I expected!

Well....It's all in the title really. And if you look closely at the photo below, you'll see exactly what I mean.

That's right.....not a spot, dot or flower of Cath in sight. And I truly had every good intention of cutting into those lovely Fat Quarters today. However, it would seem that my stash and rotary cutter had other ideas. I've had the Christmastime (by Anni Downs) fabric for a couple of weeks now, and a few other bits of Tilda in complimentary colours in my stash, and I was quite itchy to see what might become of them. Flying Geese is such an easy pattern to come together, with half square triangles, so before I knew it, here I was.
I just need to buy a bit more of the Christmastime fabric (such a hardship!!) with which to make up the borders, to this central panel, and it'll be chocks away. If geese have chocks.
And speaking of which, mine will have to be on their way too, as I'm now late for The Son's swimming lesson. Again.
See you soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment