Tuesday 11 September 2012

The Official Unveiling....

Ta- Da!!


I'm not at all sure what the green tinge is, on the middle photo! It's not on the real thing, so can only blame the camera (it couldn't POSSIBLY be MY fault!!).
And, yes, I'm still squiffy about it. It's not horrible.....it just isn't doing it for me!!
Since finishing The Squiffy Quilt, I have been trying a slightly different method of free-motion quilting, which was a bit stressful as I just COULD'NT get the tension right, and then JUST as I was getting there, I had to stop in order to collect The Son from school. Very inconsiderate of school, if you ask me.....all they had to do was find him a football, and he'd have entertained himself quite happily, until I had conquered the tension and was ready to get him! Anyway, I finally managed it (Hallelujah!!)......even if we did cut it a bit fine getting to the swimming lesson. I think that this new method will - ironically - cause less tension in my shoulders and arms, and also enable me to quilt a little faster. Yay! Double whammy! Time will tell....
That's about it for now. I'm working on another project at the moment, which I can't show just yet, so I'm afraid you'll just have to contain the excitement....Steady now...
I'll try and find something a bit more entertaining for you tomorrow. Thanks for popping by. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment