Friday 23 November 2012

I can Still Learn A Thing or Two....

Well...two is probably pushing it.....but I can still learn a thing! After avidly watching Kirstie Allsopp's Vintage Homemade last night (sorry addiction!), look what I did this morning.....


Ms Allsopp demonstrated how to make these pretty lotus flower napkins, to add to table place settings. I was smitten! And she must have been a good teacher, because I only watched it the once!
In other news, I've finished the commissioned Christmas Runner and matching napkins (no lotus flowers this time), and safely delivered them to one happy lady. I was quite pleased with them, and really happy that I'd added a bunting style edge to the runner. I most firmly believe that bunting is the key ingredient for any celebration!




And so now onto the next Christmas order...Thank goodness there's still a month to go!!
Have a lovely (if somewhat soggy) weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment