Saturday 17 November 2012

Convalescence!

Well, just goodness knows how anyone ever copes with major surgery! They all deserve medals!! I'm taking things VERY gently.....and still being a complete and UTTER wuss! My tummy is SSSOOOO sore. And tomorrow I'm supposed to take the dressing off. I can feel a lie down in a darkened room coming on!!
But I have been spoilt rotten by my friends.......


and this was once a rather yummy lasagne....



....not to mention more chocolate than you could shake a stick at! (No photo of those, I'm afraid....empty wrappers and boxes just aren't that photogenic!!)
And because my feebleness means I'm not really leaving the house much, I'm catching up on some needlework. Hooray! I've even finally made a start on my Christmas Runner Swap......



.....Double Hooray! Unless my Swap-Partner doesn't like them....then I'm in trouble. Can feel another lie-down coming on........
Thank you so very much, to all my friends (yes, PLURAL!) for all your kindnesses. You know who you are.
Hugs.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment