Monday 5 November 2012

I'm Back!

Here I am! Did you miss me? Polite answers only, on a postcard, please!
So.....The Campervan Holiday.... Perfect, just perfect! I'm totally smitten (I always suspected I would be...now I KNOW!!)
This is our first cup of tea, just 5 minutes after we arrived at the campsite...

....and this is what our  Four-Wheeled-Abode looked like, as I made my way back from the shower block.....


Who could ask for anything toastier or cosier?? And even The Partner, who has been known to err on the slightly grumpy side, when it comes to anything remotely tight on space, had to admit that it was more comfortable than expected! Praise indeed!
And would you just look at these...


....nothing to do with The Camper, but as cute as old billy-o, don't you think? I found them in "NEXT", and they cost £12 for one of each. Hmmmm.....What are the chances of me being able to sneak them past The Partner, and settle them into a little corner chez nous?....You're right, of course.....a big fat billy-zero!
Great to see you again. Thanks for popping by. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment