Monday 12 November 2012

Only two more sleeps......

Yes...only two more sleeps until my hernia repair, and as predicted, nothing is ready! There is no food cooked, ready and waiting in the freezer, the housework hasn't been done, the beds haven't been changed......And yet,I have been doing my Headless Chicken Impression for quite a few days now.Promise.
I've decided that I have the very rare talent (rare in females, at any rate!) of being able to busily do nothing. It's like that old song I once saw performed at the end of Cleethorpes pier, during a dance festival (I lead an exciting life!).."I'm busily doing nothing, working the whole day through, trying to find lots of things not to do.....". I can't remember any more...only an idea that they were wearing bumble bee costumes. The mind is now boggling....
BUT....I have made some progress....Christmas gifts are under way...


....Christmas orders are being filled.....



....so all is not lost!
Thanks for popping by. See you soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment