Thursday 31 January 2013

Chick, chick, chick, chick, chicken......

.......lay a little egg for me...Or in my case, sew a little egg for me!
I've signed up to have a stall at a forthcoming, local Mother and Daughter Evening, selling some needlework goodies. In my (rather limited) experience, it tends to be the smaller, less expensive items that sell better. Which could well explain why I'M still here-petite and cheap I am not!
As the date of the evening is pre-Mothering Sunday and Easter, I thought I'd make some spring/Easter bits and pieces. So I now have 11 of these, in various colourways.......



What do you think? I'm quite pleased with them.....but I could well be the only Sad Muppet who decorates her house for Easter. And Birthdays. And Congratulation Days. And any other Occasion That Merits A Bit Of Bunting.....But I DO think these will look pretty hanging from some pussy willow branches in a lovely vase. I'll let you know what the Mothers and Daughters think!
See you soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment