Thursday 9 May 2013

A Little Slice of Heaven........

It's really not very often that I get a bit of Pamper Time for me, but today that Pamper Time happened. For my Happy Birthday, back in February, my lovely friend Mary, gave me a spa treatment of my choice. All I had to do was book it......Well it's taken me until now to do so!
I chose a full back massage, which was due to last an hour, but which actually lasted a bit longer. And it was PERFECT!
I've been deep cleansed, body brushed, exfoliated, massaged with aromatherapy oils, and been purified with a body mask of warm marine mud. (I'm glad I couldn't see that bit.....I'm not very good with gloop! It felt nice though!) Emma The Therapist certainly knew her stuff.
At the end of this little slice of heaven, I was told that I could relax for a little while, before getting ready to leave......and that's where the Pamper Time ended. Stupidly I glanced at my watch, and fell to earth with a bump. I'd expected to be home almost half an hour earlier.......The Family were back at home, waiting to be fed.....Hmmmm....Back to reality, and off I dashed...
Still, if any of you are in the area, and fancy a treat, I can thoroughly recommend you pop in and see Emma. She can be found here, www.retreat-milford.co.uk


.....and now I think I need a cuppa. See you soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment