Tuesday 14 August 2012

A Day Off

Morning Everyone!
I've got a day off today! Sort of. Which is why I'm blogging now, as by the time I get in tonight, it will be quite late, and it'd be touch and go as to whether I'd get it finished before turning into a pumpkin!!
My children have just been dispatched with Grandma, to go and visit my sister (brave lady), and I've been left with just The Partner (hence the "sort of").
Our plans are to go shopping in Oxford, followed by a nice meal (thank you, Tesco Vouchers!) and then watching AFC Bournemouth play Oxford in some Cup game or another. You'll probably note from the last part of that sentence, that I'm not hugely into football, and you'd generally be right. Except where Bournemouth are concerned. It's a long story as to how I got so sucked in to supporting our local team, but suffice to say, it involved a football shirt being taken off, in celebration of a goal being scored. Ladies, I was hooked!
Unfortunately, all of that has very little (indeed, NOTHING) to do with needlework, and sadly, I think that's going to be the way of it this (very busy) week. I have got two WIP's on the go at the moment, and shall leave you with a tiny peek at one of them. See you soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment