Monday 27 August 2012

Progress!

Well....rightly or wrongly, I'm feeling quietly smug! I think progress has been made!! After a lovely morning yesterday, spent having elevenses on the Forest, with great company (Thank you, Emma! And not forgetting Woody, obviously!!), it was off to Tesco for a quick grocery shop, before plucking up my courage and facing The Machine again....
And I'm sssoooo glad I did! These are efforts one and two.....


......then I thought I'd have another attempt at "stippling". All these new technical terms-you'll soon all be fluent in Quilt!! Bet you'll sleep better at nights now!
Anyway....TA-DA....


Please "oooo" and "aaaah" in all the right places! It took me every last ounce of concentration to achieve this. And I shall probably need intensive massage on my shoulders and neck for the next three weeks! And there was me thinking I might be able to do a whole quilt! Ha!
Hope you all have a fabulous Bank Holiday. See you soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment