Monday 4 February 2013

Birthday Boxing Day!

I can't claim this as an original thought, but a friend came up with this today, and I love it! Today is my Birthday Boxing Day! And in spite of it being a work day....or perhaps because of it.....I've had another lovely day.
Just look at what my talented friend Jane made for me.....


......and this is the birds-eye view without the candles lit.......



......Isn't she clever?
And yet more presents, from friends who know me SSSOOOO well (Thank you Annabel and Lucy!!)


At this moment in time, and I'm now typing this in my whispering voice, I should confess that I was given some more chocolate by the lovely Charlotte, and her family......but I've not admitted this to The Partner, as it's safely tucked away in my secret Chocolate Stash Place....
Work was fun, Baby Ballet went well, and the sun shone while I walked my dog-who could ask for anything more? Of course for the day to have been PERFECT, Daughter No. 2 would have secretly flown back from Chicago overnight, and there would have been time for some sewing.....but after I've finished here, I'm going to make a cuppa and consume vast amounts of Birthday Boxing Day presents (I'll leave you to guess which ones!) so all in all, another Happy Ending.
See you soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment