Wednesday 27 February 2013

Saving Grace?

Or perhaps Private Ryan? Or is it  just little old me? Let me explain.....I've always considered myself a Glass-Half-Full type of person. Others, if asked, would agree. Annoyingly so, apparently, on occasion. Least ways, I'm assuming it's only "on occasion"......I could be just common or garden annoying.....well, perhaps not "common".....I digress (too much "Cranford"!)....
So. Not an awful lot bothers me. I FIRMLY believe that you are dealt the cards you can handle. That tricky times pass. That where one door shuts, another will open. You get the idea. And I've always put that down partly to my genes, and partly my up-bringing. However, I now have doubts.
It would appear that I MIGHT be getting some SERIOUS help! I'll show you.....

Ta-Da.......


I read an article over the weekend about aromatherapy and herbal remedies, and apparently a recognised aid for that Down In The Dumps feeling is Bergamot. I drink COPIOUS amounts of Earl Grey tea. All day, every day. And the key ingredient? Apart from tea leaves. BERGAMOT! Could I secretly be a Glass Half Empty sort of person, living in a drug induced state???? The mind boggles!
Moving on.... Thought I'd give you a sneaky glimpse of the quilt I'm working on for Someone's Birthday.................



It can only be a peek I'm afraid, in case I'm being spied upon. But it is progressing nicely, and so far I'm happy with how it's looking. I do so love hand quilting; it's SSSSOOOO calming. Oh wait....no....that could be the tea.......
Thanks for popping by.....I'm off now to make another fix! xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the quilting, very very neat. Not bad for someone who's in a drug induced state!

    ReplyDelete