Thursday 21 February 2013

I've Been Transported....

.....and before you go any further, I should warn you that I expect you to lower your voice, and only continue to read, if you can manage it in the softest of tones.....
I have had the most pleasant of afternoons, though no-one visited or sent their compliments. I'm not entirely sure what "sending compliments" involves, but it sounds quite nice!
Before you all think I've taken COMPLETE leave of my senses, I shall explain....
I have spent the latter part of my afternoon in the company of the ladies of Cranford. Quite delightful. The Son was out on a jolly with The Grandmother. The Partner was occupied chasing various insurance deals on Tinternet. And I had complete control over the Blu-Ray player.
So it was just me and the girls, and rather fittingly, some crochet....


This is yet another birthday make, but it's quite a long Work in Progress, so I was happy to get an hour or so to myself, and move on with it. I know that you can't tell from the photo, but the texture of it is amazing....it's like snuggling into kittens...
The trade off for an hour and a half of Cranford, is THREE hours of televised football matches......hmmmm.....something wrong there.....I feel I must retire to my rooms....
Until we meet again. xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do like that 'snuggling into kittens' analogy. Nice to know mine isn't the only football crazy house.

    ReplyDelete