Tuesday 19 February 2013

Making Progress.....

Another sunny day! Doesn't it make a difference? Spring could be just around the corner! Don't get me wrong.....I actually love Winter, all snuggled up nice and warm, with the evenings drawing in. It's just that we do seem to have had our fair share of Just Grey Days, where it has rained from sun up to sun down. Or rather cloud up to cloud down. So it's a nice change to have a few days of crisp sunshine......I wonder what soggy sunshine looks like??
Anyway, it's been such a lovely day. I dropped The Son off at a Football Day, before popping off to have a Luxury Manicure at a local Spa, thanks to my Generous Step Daughter. And luxury it certainly was! A little slice of heaven. If money were no object (the money trees that I planted at the bottom of the garden aren't fairing so well-perhaps the sunshine will help??) I would certainly treat myself to a weekly manicure. A simple thing perhaps, but I've felt more glam all day!
Then after a quick lunch back at home, The Partner and I went out for a cuppa, which is so much more relaxing sans enfants. He then dropped me home again and went to pick up The Son on his own.
Which meant I had enough time to turn this.......


......into this......


.........another Birthday Make finished! This one is for my Lovely Auntie, and I KNOW she doesn't read my blog, so it's safe for me to show you. Making Progress indeed!
And now we're off to have tea with friends, who are visiting from Eastbourne, so a lovely end to a lovely day.
Bye. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment