Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mothering Sunday!

I hope that all the mums that may be reading this today, are having a lovely day, and are being thoroughly cared for and pampered. You all deserve it.
As for me, well my day started fabulously well, with chocolate (yum, yum, yum) and daffodils (my favourite). My Under 9's football team then went on to win their game, with all three of my strikers managing to score (my son included), so everyone was happy.
And then after lunch, I was taken here.......


It's a little tea shop with nursery gardens, set a short way back from the beaten track, but SSSOOOO worth a visit.
It's called Braxton Gardens, and can be found on the road to Milford-on-Sea, Hampshire, should you be out and about, and in the mood to track it down.


Actually, the gardens are the Braxton bit, and the tea rooms, which are run by Sarah, are called "Muffins Galore".
Sarah makes THE most PERFECT cream teas.


They are quite simply the best in the area. Possibly The World. And today, when we got there, Sarah had just taken the scones out of the oven. Pure heaven!
Unfortunately, it didn't take me very long to transform the above to the below......


Oh dear! More floppity-doppity bits added to waistline and hips.....Hmmmmm.......
Thanks for popping by. I hope to catch up soon. Take care. xx

1 comment:

  1. Real women have curves! Glad you've had a lovely day! Jxo

    ReplyDelete