Thursday 28 March 2013

It's Time......

......to Break Out The Bunting! Yippee! I'm on my Happy Easter Holidays! And it's time to decorate! I have to be quite determined in this quest, as The Partner Does Not Approve. It has been known that he can be more than a little Bah Humbug on occasion! But to be honest, in all the grey dreary we've been having lately, weatherwise, there's nothing like a few metres of bunting, to raise the spirits.


And obviously with it being Easter, I'll need to add some of these....


....I can feel the Bah becoming even more Humbuggier as I type! Hopefully, I'll be able to placate him a little with some of these.....


Nothing like a bit of Heston Blumenthal to sort out the grumbles!
Thanks for popping by. xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do know what you mean about needing to lift some spirits! the weather is so awful that you need something to brighten it. Hope him indoors is happy with his hot cross buns :)

    ReplyDelete