Saturday 9 March 2013

It's The Weekend!

Hooray! This week has simply whizzed by. Which means I've only got two full weeks left at work, before the Easter Hols. Another hooray! Two full weeks off in which to sew,sew,sew.....AND The Son is booked on to a four day football course, which means PROPER sewing time.
We're (by that I mean I'M) also hoping to get away for a few days camping, but much will depend on the weather.....It would seem, in his old age, The Partner has turned into a Fairweather Camper. This was not always the case, but I have heard that your blood thins, the older you get, so that probably explains it......Hmmmm.....
Anyway, camping won't get in the way of my sewing, as at the moment, I'm working on the Doll Quilt Swap that I signed up for. It's a secret swap, which means some internet stalking, to find out what it is that your Swap Partner likes best in the quilt world, so the mini quilt I'm working on is involving lots of hand stitching.
And most precisely, needle turn applique.......


I've got 81 of these little squares to make, before I stitch them all together and hand quilt them. So I'd better stop typing now, and get on.
See you soon. xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that's a lot of hand sewing! But I bet it will be soooo worth it in the end! Keep going! Jxo

    ReplyDelete