Tuesday 19 March 2013

The Bucket List......

Or maybe "A" Bucket List? I was thinking that now I'm in the prime of Middle Age (I'm unlikely to make it much past 94 years old, when all is said and done), I might make a Bucket List.
I changed it from "The" to "A", as, being me, I'm unlikely to manage a definitive list. What might make it onto "The" list today, almost certainly wouldn't make it on next week. I'm not known for my List Making Prowess. And I can be quite fickle. Not good qualities when Bucket List making.
So. What would make "A" Bucket List today?
1. Sweden. Definately a trip to Sweden.
2. Drive a Winnebago through Canada for a few months.
(Number's 1 & 2 would be on EVERY list, as I've wanted to do these since time began.)
3. Own a VW Campervan, of the old-fashioned, done-up variety.
(Number 3 would also be on EVERY list, as I've wanted one since before time began.)
4. Hmmmm......Don't think I'm very good at this. I can't think of anything else.
5. To find a land to live in that DOESN'T show C**P television programmes, that The Partner INSISTS on watching.
(No, wait. That would also make it onto EVERY list......maybe I COULD make a "The" List after all!)
I'm going to sign off now, and leave the room, before yet another episode of "Stargate" sends me COMPLETELY looney-tunes..... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment