Monday 9 July 2012

Oooo.....the possibilities.....

To those of you who quilt, you'll know EXACTLY what I mean. To those of you who don't quilt, you'll probably all take a collective step backwards ("step away from the mad person").... But, to me, this new stash of material is oh, so exciting! As the title says "Oooo... the possibilities..." And for me, this is one of the best reasons as to why I quilt...the not knowing what I'm going to do with the fabric....the playing around with various ideas....the wondering what it'll look like as a finished quilt. Actually, those who know me well, will realise that I'll spend A LOT of time doing the wondering bit, as life is never quite what I thought it was going to be ("Followed a mud cart, THOUGHT it was a wedding" springs to mind!!). I like to believe I'm capable of organised, thought through projects.....and on other days I like to believe I'm a princess....
Anyway, much as I'd love to stay and chat, my fingers are literally itching to get to work with a rotary cutter. So watch this space, and together we'll see where this path takes us. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment