Friday 13 July 2012

Quilting progress....

Only one more week to go, before I shall be a lady of  leisure!! Well....relatively..... and only for six weeks....I suppose, if I'm really honest, I won't be a lady of leisure at all, as the family will still require me to see to their various individual needs (you know: feeding them, cleaning for them...I should have paid better attention to the small print while I was on the maternity ward!!). HOWEVER, I will be able to do it all in my Jimmy-Jams, if I so choose, so I will FEEL like a lady of leisure!! And that will give me more time to sew. Hooray!
Of course, there will be quite a few (hundred) work related chores, that will need sorting out before I go back to the new term, in September. And the strange thing that I've discovered about work chores in adulthood, is that they're pretty much like homework chores in childhood. Next Friday will see me BRIMMING over with good intentions about getting things done STRAIGHT AWAY. Reality will be watching me go into meltdown on 31st August, frantically trying to remember where I've put my pile of chores "to keep them safe"....Oh well..Old dog..New tricks..I rest my case...
So before I sign off for the weekend, I thought I'd give you just a glimpse of my quilting progress....


Hope you all have a lovely weekend. See you soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment