Thursday 5 July 2012

Promised pics....

Well, the ever faithful Jane has emailed me the promised pics, and I THINK I may have managed to download them, somewhere onto this machine. However, Computer Genius Daughter is not in the house at the moment, and even He-Who-Thinks-He-Should-Be-Obeyed-And-Is-Quite-Handy-With-Computers-So-I'll-Let-Him-Stick-Around is out practising ball skills, with our boy......Not sure if today involves football shaped ones, or tennis shaped ones, but as it involved balls, I'm afraid I glazed over before we'd got to the crucial part of the conversation....
Anyway, let's see if I can pretend to be a grown up for 5 minutes, and see if I can find those photos....
Ta-Da!!! Oh look!! Not rocket science after all! (I don't have to confess to them appearing in COMPLETELY the wrong place, and me having to re-write round them, now do I??)
And so, all flushed with success, I'm off to make tea...Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment